Rejoice Mabudafhasi (Chairperson)
Rejoice Mabudafhasi is a founder member of The Mvula Trust and has served as the Chairperson of The Mvula Trust Board of Trustees since 1997. She serves in the South African Cabinet as the Deputy Minister of Water and Enviromental Affairs. She is the member of the National Executive Committee of the ANC and the Co-Chair of the Network of Women Ministers and Leaders of the Environment. She is also a member of the Global Programme of Action (GPA) and the International Committee on Business Partners for Development for Water and Sanitation. Mabudafhasi has been a Member of Parliament since 1994. Previous positions occupied include:
- Chairperson of Peace and Stability-ANC Limpopo Province since 1998.
- Member of the Portfolio committees on Safety and Security, Environmental Affairs and Tourism, Labour, Agriculture and Water and Forestry. Member and organiser of the Federation of Transvaal Women (FEDTRAW) (1983 - 1986).
- Founder Member and National Organiser of the National Education Crisis Committee (1985 - 1986).
- Commissioner for the Human Rights Commission (1990 - 1992).
- National Treasurer of the National Education Health and Allied Union (NEHAWU) (1992 - 1994).
- Member of the Council of the University of the North (1992 - 1994).